1. Beautiful long lasting sunsets where the colour almost blinds you.
2. Space, miles of miles of it.
3. Peace. Thank God there aren't so many people here It is SO lovely just to have silence once in awhile.
4. People being neighborly. Before I even moved to my town and was looking at the house, the guy across the street came and helped us when our car got stuck, and he didn't even know us! No one in Vancouver would do that!
5. Reasonable realty. Almost anyone can own a little house here. A great way to build a little nest egg.
6. Comraderie. People from SK stick together. We love our province, our hockey, and our football team.
7. Wildlife. Not having so many people means you can see them in your backyard! Deer, prairie chicken, coyotes all so close you could touch them.
8. Raw lanscape. A landscape so untouched that people come from all over to hunt and fish here in places so remote that you can only fly in.
9.Talent. So much talent resides and is from here. We are a small province, but we are mighty. Artistic and scientific minds abound.
10. Hard workers. People who live by the sweat of their brow and work the land and don't feel the need to "keep up with the Jones".
SK is a fantastic province full of beauty and friendly people with purpose.