Sunday, November 25, 2012

I am amazed at how fast these little ones grow up!  The changes and growth is just astounding.  Sometimes I don't notice it because I am with her everyday, but then sometimes it is so profound it is hard not to notice.


Jorja is now crawling, standing, and cruising.  She is getting into everything, and a lot of fun.  She is babbling and saying a couple of words (we think her first word was cat and kitty).  She definitely has her own little personality.
I am a little sad that soon she will no longer be a baby.  I think about my age and think I should have another one NOW.  Convincing my husband, however will be a challenge.  It was hard enough with the first one, and he is not as smitten as I am.
I also think about how much harder it will be with two.  Right now it's pretty easy.  I can take her anywhere.  There is only one car seat, one kid to get ready, one kid to put to bed.  Easy.  Two it just that much more challenging.  How does one get groceries?  Or have time for yourself, for that matter?
And so, I follow my cycle and dream of more babies, but I haven't really done anything solid about having another one.  I guess you can never be sure.  I guess it is never easy.  But, if this one is any indication, it is so worth it.

No comments: