Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Belly photos - set 4

Well, I am getting closer and closer to the end of this pregnancy. There are only a few short weeks left. It has gone by so fast! I may have one more set of photos, or not, I guess we'll see!
This is 33 weeks. I have finally developed a little basketball. She is a wiggly little worm in there!



This is 35 weeks. People are commenting now on my belly. Some say, "Wow, look at your belly!", and to that I say, "it should be big, there is only 5 weeks or less left!". Some comment on how small I still am, and to that I say, "She is measuring perfect!". Everyone has some comment.
I think she is running out of room in there. She expresses her protest by kicking me in the ribs and pressing on my gallbladder giving me pain! She is still a wiggly worm. Her and my hubby have a new game where he tickles her feet (once he asks me if that is what he is feeling), and she kicks him back! I just laugh through all this.
Peanut still does not have an actual name, but she sure managed to get the loot this Christmas. Everything from clothes to toys and books to her very first "Tiffany's" ornament! She is spoiled already!


I am hoping that as my life changes yet again, I will be able to document some of the new challenges and adventures! See you in the New Year!

No comments: