Sunday, December 25, 2011

ghost of christmas future

Merry Christmas, everyone!!
This year will be VASTLY different than next year. This year, my husband and I worked on Christmas Day (today). I am only emergency call-back, and am hoping to not have to come in, but he is Labour and Birth and has to be there all day. We went to my parent's house yesterday, and to the in-laws tomorrow. It was quiet, with only adults. The only hint of something different to come were the presents addressed to "Daddy" and "Mommy" with baby gifts inside.
Next year will be SO different, I can only imagine. Santa will visit, there will be much merriment and laughter, and a little bit of chaos and disarray! I think it will be great! "Baby Maslany" will be almost a year old. Sure she won't remember, or really get it, but it will still be fabulous.
So, this year, we have a quiet time, and look forward to what awaits us next year.
Cheers, and Merry Christmas!

No comments: