Thursday, December 1, 2011

Murphy's Law

Who is this Murphy guy? And why is his law always right?
So, in my last post we had set the date for my section. I was fine with that. Or I thought I was. I awoke early this morning feeling anxious and worrying about things, like the section. In response, Peanut was a ball of wiggles and movements.
Later today I had an ultrasound to confirm her position and take measurements to make sure everything is OK. Well, everything is perfect. She is measuring perfect and right to the date. And, head down!!! So, maybe what was me waking up and being anxious was actually her waking me up getting into position!
Anyway, I've cancelled the section and now await her arrival. I'm hoping she listens to the talk we had and comes just a little early. ;)

No comments: